View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 10:48 AM   #112
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

Warriors were pretty good defensively in 2015 not to mention all the injuries to other teams players I will believe Warriors are champs next season when I see it. I'll laugh when Durant Curry Klay and Green all go cold at the same time in a Game 6 or 7 they turn over the ball can't get stops and they choke. I've seen it happen already this past season just with Durant doing it on the Thunder and the rest of the Warriors doing it themselves. I do not believe these are the type of players to handle the pressure of being a super team and just go out and win it their first season together.

May seem like it but I'm not hating I do believe next summer they find a better center and with their overall talent they find a way to win it in 2017-2018 I just am not seeing it this next season.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 07-14-2016 at 10:54 AM.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote