View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 04:02 PM   #12
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
RealGM guy had a little more write up on the Mavs. Thanks Skywalker for the link...

On who impressed the most here in Orlando:

"Vander Blue for sure. And Honey (Honeycutt) the last few days after he got his head out of his ass."

I asked if either could go to camp:

"Good possibility. We'll see. We have a lot of guys we like on the Vegas squad."

I asked about Hammons:

"Excited to see what he does in Vegas. He can't be worse than the idiot we just cut." - I wasn't even aware McGee had been waived at that point, but it was pretty easy to guess!

I asked what is left for the roster:

"We need another athletic big. Someone who can go up and get the ball since dumb dumb got cut." - This was from a different guy entirely who wasn't part of the first conversation! :lol:

More on the roster:

"Maybe another shooter, but there isn't much out there. Probably just take some fliers on young guys who impress in Vegas."

So nothing too big, but a couple of little nuggets.

(while in Vegas)
Dallas

1. A.J. Hammons has some potential, but they are glad they don't have to play him early.

2. Justin Anderson has really packed on some muscle. They are excited about his improvement. They think he'll be in the rotation for sure.

3. Jonathan Gibson has really stood out and will probably make the team out of camp as a 3rd PG.

4. Keep an eye on Nicolas Brussino. He wasn't in Las Vegas, but they love him. They think they have an absolute steal.

Man I hope he sneaks into the roster. He looks really fluid, although we have a ton of 2 and 3 guards.

Younger hopefully less-douchey Chandler Parsons

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote