View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #619
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...andler-parsons

Quote:
Matt Mosley: Wes Matthews was supposed to be that guy though, Mark. You bring him in and give him great money. What could we expect from him after having another year to recover from the injury. Do you expect to see a different Wes Matthews on the floor this season?

Mark Cuban: Oh yeah. Look: we had two guys we knew would be hurt last year. To be honest, we outperformed my expectations going into the season. They both came back a lot faster than I expected. Wes in particular, if you watch him play, I don't think he was even able to dunk the ball at 6-5 until towards the end of the season. Now he's doing 45-inch-plus box jumps and dunking with either hand, both hands, one foot, two feet. The guy is on a mission. He's in the gym every day with Dwight [Powell] and Justin [Anderson] and our other young guys who are starting to filter in. When Wes finally got back he was still more of a catch-and-shoot and our offense really didn't suit him as well. He started to add a lot of shot creation for himself. By the end of the season he had a nice little step-back. He had a better post game than when he started with. And he's been working on that all summer. He is really coming back with something to prove because he hears everybody saying, 'Well he hasn't earned his contract.' He's here to prove everybody wrong. I think he's going to be a lot better from behind the 3-point line and creating his own shots.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote