View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 01:49 PM   #15
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Don't really get the last two. Even GSW is so-so because it has more to do with Bogut and Barnes than Mavs.

Match-up with Spurs would be better if it was the last for Duncan. Since official last Dirk-vs-Timmy was without that announcement, it doesn't really matter. In short, game against Spurs is no more anticipated than before Duncan as they are the rivals.

OKC game I really don't get. It's like ESPN writers aren't even aware KD left. Winning or simply playing against OKC who knocked you out doesn't mean much when they had such a big change to their roster. It's one thing to get a revenge against KD and Westbrook, but it's another if you pretty much have Westbrook and bunch of new faces.

I would at least add Apr 11th vs Denver which may or may not be Dirk's last game in Dallas. Kind of sucks how Duncan left without a last game.

And I would add Nov 23rd vs LAC because people will not forget the Deandras of this world. He was able to make it a rivalry by himself.

Personally, I am waiting for those Rockets games... How unfortunate that there is no Rockets game after December. Would've enjoyed seeing their buttoms whooped in fall and spring.

I do not even put any importance on the game vs Grizzlies. I am much more interested in seeing how their system works with Parsons than actually seeing Mavs play against him. ESPN also tried to make some weird rivalry out of it How will Mark Cuban greet his former player -- and friend? It was the Mavs that let him go... That game means more to Parsons than the Mavs.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote