View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 02:43 PM   #17
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that Bledsoe has been hurt so much and is only 26 is a huge red flag. It actually isn't dissimilar from the Chandler Parsons situation although Parsons has't been quite as bad. Still, if players get hurt so much when they're young, then that almost certainly isn't going to get better as they age.

I will say that Bledsoe is likely one of the more acquirable players through trade, but if Phoenix is horrible again, then why give up much to get him? No way I'd give up a first rounder.

And I think there is bad blood concerning Tyson Chandler. He isn't entirely unjustified with some of things he has said, but it makes who I thought was a classy player look classless.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 09-06-2016 at 02:51 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote