View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 08:31 AM   #277
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And this is why Barnes is a Maverick...

Phillip Dean @PhillipDean1
"I'm not gonna put a timetable on it." - Chris Wallace on whether Chandler Parsons will be available on Opening Night.
http://www.commercialappeal.com/spor...394833771.html
Quote:
"He's progressing," Wallace said. "He had a good offseason. I just saw him in the weight room doing some things. He's back on a limited basis now; not totally fully cleared but has been progressing well." Wallace added that it's still unclear if Parsons will be ready for opening night. The versatile forward will be limited to non-contact drills early in camp, and he will continue to be reevaluated on a weekly basis.
Back in March...
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...cus-right-knee
Quote:
Mavs team physician Daniel Worrel performed the arthroscopic procedure in Dallas. Parsons will miss the remainder of the season but is expected to go through his normal offseason basketball workout routine.
Call me crazy... but being limited when training camp starts, and not being cleared probably means he did not go through "normal offseason workout routines". Since medial repair surgery has been brought up recently with Adrian Peterson in the news I had done some looking and saw that most of the time it's 3 months of recovery and then 1-2 months(I feel like I'm being generous it really reads like 1 month) to get it to full strength(Like BG32, Bledsoe, and CP3 I had read about). Well it's now been 6 months for Parsons and he hasn't been cleared?!?!?! At first I just figured they were taking a very cautious approach but now I'm not so sure. To not be fully cleared 6 months after sounds like the Mavs may have been onto something with their hesitation towards faith in that knee after 2 consecutive surgeries.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 09-27-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote