View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 08:59 AM   #55
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Really love the pro-love for RC there. My only complaint....

While I do think that in RC's system sometimes the wing players just stand in the corner and are largely ignored for stretches. This Crowder stuff is getting out of hand. He's a quality player for sure but borderline all star? His PER was 15.8 last year, the league average is 15 every year. Parsons on one leg half the time he was on the floor was a 16.2. Monta who is the go to for borderline all star talks has had several seasons where he was 16.5-19.0 and not made the all star. a dude who barely is above the league average in PER is not a borderline all star to me. And outside of Crowder I can't really recall a young player who RC did not develop who left and became something memorable.

And fwiw just to clarify, the worst player who made the all star game last year in the east would prolly be isaiah thomas(21.5) or al horford(19.3). Both well above the league average area where Crowder is.
LMFAO! Jae Crowder is the reason Carlisle isn't higher? Jesus people can be dumb.

Yeah, Brad Stevens let Crowder blossom his team into a first round exit shooting 28% from the field and 24% from the three. What a developer.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote