View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #440
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
(said in Jim Carrey voice) - WELL ALRIGHTY THEN...
Tim MacMahon
ESPN Staff Writer

Grizzlies coach David Fizdale, a former Miami assistant, envisions using Chandler Parsons the same way the Heat featured LeBron James. "When I said I want to play him like LeBron, I do," Fizdale said. "I really do want to use him, because there's not many guys in the league at that size that have that skill set, and there's no reason why I should put a cap on his abilities because his name isn't LeBron James. I just see the same skill set. He's not a high flyer like LeBron obviously, but he can pass it, he can shoot the 3, he's huge, he can post guys and he moves great without the basketball, so I can move him around in a lot of different spots. I do not want to put a ceiling on him. I want to see how far we can go with him and put him in a role that is positionless. … I think all it takes is a coach showing that he has the confidence in a guy to do it and develop him according to the system and then it can take place.
While I do think he has a skillset we didn't necessarily use fully.... none of that included some imaginary lebron post game. He can shoot and he can do some things with the ball in his hands in the pnr but cant beat his defender off the dribble and his only move to create anything at all is a pumpfake... Also maybe I'm reading it out of the context he ment it to be used in, but it almost looks to me like a shot at RC for not having confidence in him or developing his "lebron james" like skills.... Now that that's out of the way...

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 10-07-2016 at 04:19 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote