View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 05:34 PM   #49
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

It still has to be one of the most questionable max contracts of all time. You don't give someone the max who you hope will be a lot better than he is now, I wouldn't even use the word potential because he has not shown the potential to be a max player. Parsons was another example of that although I was never a Parsons fan but being fair he viciously attacked the basket in Houston and I could see him at least as someone with potential and his max was not near what Barnes is, although the cap has gone up.

I understand there's a cap floor but if you stay below it you have to split the difference between the roster for ONE SEASON, I would have rather done than that sign Barnes for 24 million for 4 seasons. But we have him and I root for anybody in a Mavs uniform so I hope he exceeds all expectations.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote