View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:47 PM   #50
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
My claim is Harden will not be a great player in his 30's. He already is a terrible defender and not a distributer and he gets his points off driving mostly and getting to the free throw line and he tends to get really fat in the summer, doesn't seem like a good combo to expect success later in his career. Who knows I could be wrong but I could see him being a mid level player or slightly better one day. It can happen there was a time when someone would be have been called crazy if they claimed Deron Williams would not be considered a top pg in his 30's and that happened.
One day, maybe, but he seems to be a really good fit in MDA's system. He is racking up the dimes. Haven't seem them play so can't judge the defense, but that's hardly a key component of MDA's teams. He's still fairly young. His issues aren't physical, they are mental. If he keeps his head on straight and stays focused and keeps his effort high, he'll be a very good player for a while still. 'IF'.... last year he didn't.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote