View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #96
Marvin Jackson
Banned

Marvin Jackson is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Yeah, it's not a realistic goal, not without becoming an elite defensive team, which simply will not happen with two of Dirk, Jose and Williams in the lineup. Williams started the season solid, but it is ridiculous that he cannot lose weight. He is borderline fat, and the team should have fined him. With his injury history and looking like this, he clearly doesn't give a flying beep about winning, or staying healthy, otherwise he would have lost that at least 10 pounds already. I don't understand how you cannot force an NBA athlete to take care of himself, with his current weight, it is only a matter of time until he is out with an ankle or groin issue, per usual. It could happen if he'd be at around 10% body fat as well, of course, but right now he is a ticking time bomb with his current weight, and it is unprofessional, and I don't understand how the team lets him get away with it.
Mark Jackson was in you eyes always a little too much weight, right. Well Mark Jackson had GAME and FUNDAMENTALS. Also had a post game and is one of the best creaters on the pass in traffic.

Deron has no game at all. all he does is take open long jumpers. He has no fundamentals or passing ability. I could care less about a players weight. I care how smart they are in the game. If they can pass or post up and rebound...
Marvin Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote