View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 04:35 PM   #117
Marvin Jackson
Banned

Marvin Jackson is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Why are you using the 2pt fg% stat to argue shooting? I already posted the mid range and 3pt stats in response to your cherry picking playoff shooting stats so now we are adding in layups and dunks and paint scoring since it painted butlers shooting poorly

So basically all you showed me is that Butler is a better ft shooter and he makes layups and dunks better than Barnes(what a shocker). Meanwhile Barnes shoots mid range shots and 3's better across a 300 game sample size but we should ignore those stats because you don't like them. And then we should look at the smaller playoff sample size of 30 games because you do. Ok, got it.
Those mid range stats on basketball reference says as a side not "these are not accurate". AT ALL.

From inside the arc Butler is better and outside the arc he's better and even at the line he's better.

In my opinion Butler on the Warriors would've been so unfair. He would've shot more like 40% on threes being open the entire season. Also he would've shot 52% on twos being setup by the Two time MVP Curry and the other best shooter in the NBA and also the TRiple double player Draymond.

Butler still would've got his 15-20 every game with the high 49-50% overall FG%. He also would get more assists per game playing on a team with Curry, Thompson, Green and Iggy.

Butler is immensely better in so many ways. It's not even close. Most experts that saw Butler play his first couple of games knew he was a All Star type player. Sure enough he is that now. He's a two time All Star and fixing to be three time All Star.
Marvin Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote