View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 05:50 PM   #126
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Jackson View Post
Are you saying a player has to have a great jump shot to be a star. boy that is not true. There have been countless SuperStars and Stars that didn't care to even shoot a shot outside.

You're sitting here saying that Barnes will be a Superstar. Who looks stupid.
Please go quote me where I said Barnes would be a superstar. And while you are at it quote me where I said you have to be a good shooter to be a star. I believe I said Jimmy was not a star till he learned to shoot. And I'm still waiting on that source where "Most experts that saw Butler play his first couple of games knew he was a All Star type player." Since "Most" saw it you should have no problem at all finding a source since there should be plenty out there.

Edit-

I guess I'll wait for your next account.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 10-29-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote