View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 09:55 AM   #123
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If things go downhill fast, then I wonder what sort of adjustments Rick will make. Players don't look comfortable in the offense, and that has been an issue for a while.

And you have to wonder if he is doggin' the young guys. I just don't understand how Curry can light it up in the preseason only to go 0-3 in 24 minutes? What? That is a severe confidence issue for a guy that shouldn't have issues shooting.

This is not me blaming coach for everything by any means, but the team should be a lot better than this.

The competition and the level of intensity is not the same in the preseason. Lots of players get significant playing time, only to be cut in the following days. Seth is an excellent shooter, not much worse than his brother, actually (as a stand still shooter), but he needs others to create for him. He cannot create at the NBA level, that was one of the knocks on him, and the reason why he went underafted after a very good senior year. Playing without explosive scorers means he cannot really take advantage of his main skill, shooting.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote