View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 11:55 AM   #142
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Wade View Post
Is this some form of sarcasm (of troll that I'm missing badly)? Tell me you're a troll would you bryan?

It wasn't a professional move to go and blurt to the fans a so-so verbal agreement. Cuban was at that point trying to put "pressure" on Jordan to sign. Some people don't like that sort of pressure and obligation to sign.

I also thought it was sort of weird the way some fans were acting like it was GOLD and a DONE DEAL. I kept asking them while they were on their phones reading about it. "Did he sign". Or is it just cuban popping off? They got the message. I've been around the NBA for a long time.

The same sort of thing happened with Rashard Lewis back in 2003. I remember Cuban saying it's like a 90% chance he signs with Dallas.

As for the defense. I think Dirk is ok defender. So many rip on him for some reason I'll never know. Without him we would never grab a defensive rebound. Also he gets many deflections.

I remember some fans throwing out the idea of JJ Reddick or Kyle Korver. I do also remember a lot of guys talking about Danny Green. I don't know if any talked about Wes Matthews. I don't think that really ever came up.

Monta was an ok Defensive player, but he was out of position defending shooting guards.

The real question is who is better at basketball.
I guess Doc Rivers and the entire clippers roster who all have said multiple times that DJ chose Dallas and then called Doc and said he made a mistake are all lying to help our owner save face.

Rly not going to get real into the monta thing there is no point. Both He and Wes were below average players last year. We needed a defender in the starting lineup, to pair with Parsons and Dirk as below average defenders. We could use someone like monta on this roster right now sure. But we need someone like Wes as well.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote