View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 12:49 PM   #147
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Wade View Post
you're trying to argue just to argue. You're not reading what I'm saying.

I'm saying Cuban pressured Jordan to tell him what he wants. I also have seen how Cuban sometimes over exaggerates a lot.

Jordan was just testing the market and had never been pressured like that by a brash Billionaire that is looking for anything that is said like a "ok maybe" then run to the media and use the media to put more pressure on him. Cuban looked desparate.

You are acting as if Cuban is a God and has never made a business mistake or basketball mistake.

Explain why you think Dirk is a below average defender. Like say why and give examples on the floor as to why you think so?

I can see he does what other Power Forwards have done over their career and then some on the defensive end.
There is no arguing just to argue here. You are simply backtracking from your original statement.

Quote:
Mark Cuban knew he wasn't going to get DeAndre Jordan. He was lying when he said DeAndre was going to Dallas. He's done that in the past. He lied about getting other players here too to the Media.
I'm just waiting for some consistency to the BS you post. It seems to change post to post.

I never indicated Cuban hasn't made mistakes. I'm just not wearing a tin foil hat throwing out wild baseless accusations as fact. I'm going to show you how to do something really simple-

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...geles-clippers

That is how you post a source of material about what you are talking about so ppl don't think you are full of BS. I'll wait for yours. You know, the one contradicting the one I just posted which has multiple people from Mavericks, Clippers and outside sources all saying the same thing. None of it being that Cuban exaggerated or pressured him. Jordan was just an emo lil child who wanted to feel wanted by the Clippers, and he f'd the mavs over in the process because we gave him what he wanted and then so did the clippers.

Dirk for his career is an underrated defender. He is a below average defender now. We hide him on spot op shooters when we can, we over help when he gets switched on pick n rolls. He can get some timely stops but he is by no means at this age a good defender. And that's not his fault but it is what it is.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote