View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 02:24 PM   #164
Jeff Wade
Banned

Jeff Wade is infamous around these partsJeff Wade is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
So much of this is just plain wrong I don't even know where to begin. I think it's pretty obvious you have a bias against Cuban (which is just as annoying as the so-called bias for Cuban you claim others have).
I'm not bias against cuban. I just like the free agency to be professional. He's swung and struck out so many times it's almost uncountable. Also he does have feuds with players like Durant and Shaq over the years. I think you're the one that is biased for cuban because you're a fan of his. Why I don't know. The media told you he turned around the Mavs. Wrong. Dirk, Finley, Nash and Nelson turned them around way back in 1999. That was before Cuban bought them. They were all brought in and were all practicing and working on their games long before Cuban had money to buy a team.

I'm going by TRACK record. Tell me the great Free Agent Cuban has signed. I'm not saying Don Nelson either.

The best player he has ever signed was 27 year old Monta Ellis. But Ellis said it was mainly about playing close to home. He also signed a 33 year old Tyson Chandler.

wow, that's great two B rate players in his 16 years of owning a team.
Jeff Wade is offline   Reply With Quote