View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 09:46 PM   #8
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Bogut has been terrible this year. He has been so slow, committed such pointless fouls and gotten burned so frequently, I'm already ready to punt on him. Trade him this instant if you can get value... he isn't a starting center in 2016.

And I think I've probably made my position on Nerlens Noel pretty clear by now... I would trade whatever we needed to for him. Simba/1st? Done. Barnes? Done. Powell/two conditional 1sts? Done. I think Simba/1st is the only appealing package from the Sixers' perspective, but if they're receptive to that trade I'd do it yesterday, even before Nerlens heals from the (relatively minor) surgery he just had. He can be a franchise-changing defensive player, and I love the potential he and Barnes would have together.

I would say with little hesitation that Tyson would come back gladly if it got him out of Phoenix. I would probably want some sort of sweetener if we were taking that contract from Phoenix but he'd immediately be the best center on this roster if he came back today. Plus, we know Dirk absolutely loves him.

I'm down for trading for Bledsoe if he doesn't cost us anything beyond some sort of conditional first and one of our middling assets. I don't think he's much more than a top-50 or top-60 player right now even when healthy, but he's better than all of our guards.
Um source on TC being glad to come back? Anytime he speaks, he's still salty about the last time around.

Noel hasnt done a whole lot and no way I would give up a first for him. And you cant give up Barnes in the same paragraph as mentioning how great Barnes/Noel would work together.