View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 09:53 PM   #22
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I thought #3 would be a huge positive but I just don't see any of our youth other than Barnes having much upside.
Barnes is the only pleasant surprise so far this season. Maybe DFS, Hammons, Brussino and Curry can become special but I'm slowly losing hope for Powell and Anderson.
Yeah, Powell and Anderson have been terrible so far... Although I wonder how they'd look if our veterans were healthy? Seems like Anderson's skill set would be far more complimentary in a Deron/Wes/Simba/Dirk/Bogut lineup where he could focus more on defense/rebounding than on offense (pretty sure Bryan Wilson said something along these lines the other day...)

As for Powell? He either needs to develop a more consistent shot so he can play the 4, or put more meat on his bones so he can bang with centers... Right now he's just a tall, high-flying scorer without much of a position in today's NBA. He doesn't even have the footwork to be a decent rebounder... Brandon Wright 2.0, anyone?

I do like Curry's potential, but he's still pretty raw... Same with DFS, Hammons, and Brussino, but that's to be expected with rooks.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote