View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 12:25 PM   #35
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ened-mavericks

Here's the much-anticipated T-Mac article about Parsons leaving the Mavericks. Gives an insider perspective on his relationship with Cuban as well as both sides' perspectives on what happened leading up to the early days of free agency.

I personally have nothing against Parsons. I wish him well. I think he was really good for us when he was healthy, and if we knew we could count on him for 75+ games per season over the next four years I think he'd still be here. But the MBT obviously had pretty good info regarding his knee surgeries and that was that. I think Barnes is going to prove to be a good investment and probably more valuable than Parsons.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote