View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 10:35 AM   #92
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Healthy Parsons and Barnes would be a beastly starting 3 and 4. Tank and draft a starting point guard or center, and if Dirk is able to play next year, bring him off the bench. Not silly at all.
I just don't think it makes sense to max out a bunch of players just to tank for the lottery.

1. Still a huge risk on Parsons health. He probably isn't regular minute ready until January in which case our season is over by then.

2. I still think it would stunt the growth of Barnes since both are basically PFs in today's game. And with Parsons being a Diva and Barnes not...I see chemistry issues.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote