View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 09:43 PM   #33
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I've lost any hope in this team. I don't even feel like a top pick next season will help enough. We need 3 straight seasons of high picks and then some nice free agent signings to get anywhere. Definitely a project, and I don't feel like the team has the right front office to fix the situation. They've just been lucky to have Dirk running the show for nearly 20 years.
this situation ain't changing even with a high draft pick next year, not even getting the next lebron, we've become a team worse than philly it's gonna take a high pick next year, great siginings in the next two to three years, and a new coaching staff, thank you very much jim carrey, but if you cant make 3 fucking plays to make 5 nba level players to get a bucket then its time to get someone else to do your job

Last edited by ffballer; 11-25-2016 at 09:43 PM.
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote