View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 03:01 PM   #51
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
Only problem with Matthews is that he gets to handle the ball. From my eye test, when he is only doing catch-and-shoot, his offensive production is okay or even great. When he tries to create something, it usually tends to end as missing shot. I do not even like his side stepping and step-back shots, only direct catch-and-shoot is something I am comfortable with. I do not know why he gets to handle the ball so much even when Barnes is on the floor with him.
He's decent in a short post-up, but I agree-- he may be the worst dribbling 2/3 that we've ever had-- even beating out Finley which is why I think he's a great 3rd/4th scorer if he's a 3/D guy, but can't be our first or second option. I think he'd be phenomenal next to Fultz, though. He's been shooting 48% from three and he hasn't even been getting many open shots. His shooting percentage when assisted is off the charts. He's just been forced to create his own shot and he's terrible at making his own offense.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-01-2016 at 03:04 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote