View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 01:06 PM   #35
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

For now PG13 is better than Barnes to me but to DH's point the gap that exists is biggest between tier 1-2. If Barnes is tier 3 he's not far behind the tier 2's. Barnes is doing really well in his 1st year in this primary role, it would be better to compare Barnes now to PG13 in his first year as a primary scorer. 2012-13 PG13 to Barnes today is a pretty good comparison actually I think. Barnes is not a finished product, PG13 for the most part is, he's been this player for 3-4 years now without much improvement. And hopefully Barnes improves like PG13 did. To the point about FT's PG13 got under 5 a game his first year as a primary scorer. 2nd year it went up to over 8 per game. We can only hope Barnes gets that type of treatment.

Also I'd put Jimmy Butler in tier 1. If Kawi is tier 1 Butler is to me. Their numbers are nearly identical I think.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote