Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 03:22 PM   #148
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I still hear pundits bring up Sabonis, Gasol, and even Ginobili at times. For what it's worth, I agree, Dirk is the greatest Euro to play. That's what led to my comment about the easy comp for some of these guys to throw out. Elsewhere I said it was a slight to Dirk if anything since this kid doesn't even start on his current Euro team while Dirk had a way more impressive resume at the same age.
lol Ginobili is from Argentina...another reason not to listen to those "pundits" I guess

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote