Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #158
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Too many things would have to go wrong (or right?) for us to get back into the top 5 pick range. Barea would have to stay injured, Bogut and Williams traded, Harris traded/resting/hurt, and I would never want Dirk hurt. I'd rather see him play 15-20 mins a night and come back fresh for one more year.

I think the talent level and coaching is better than that of the other teams dropping in standings. That coupled with this soft January schedule will continue to drift up standings and away from the likes of 76ers, Nets, Suns, Timberwolves, etc.

Hope isn't lost though. We are merely 2 games from that last spot...
It's actually pretty simple. If they trade Bogut and Dwill, we have a legit shot at staying inside the top 6-8 picks. This wouod give us a fair chance at picking Smith or Ball.

I will be absolutely disappointed if we don't make that trade. It makes no sense to the future of our franchise to not focus on the draft in a year where the draft has this kind of talent
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote