View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:32 PM   #36
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I used to think Bogut could get us a late pick in this draft. I just don't see it now. Barring some sort of injury to a contending team I don't see how a team gives up a 1st in this draft without us taking back something we don't want to.

I'm worried though that if they rattle off some wins here that they would just keep him for the season. In their minds if we are competing then they may feel a 2nd round pick, or some long shot former 1st round player, isn't enough for Bogut so they just keep him. Then we don't get a top 5 pick and we lose Bogut for nothing despite being one of our most expendable trade friendly assets. And yeah I just don't think Dwill has the fire to want to be on a contender over being home and comfortable. I agree that he's likely to veto any trade.

So to sum things up right now...

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 01-05-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote