Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:35 PM   #179
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Duke got spanked. Harry Giles still isn't healthy and he looks like it's going to be a while till he looks like that top 3 type of talent, maybe he falls more than ppl think at this rate. A while back someone brought up Allen, who I can't stand. But man.... Kennard is really growing on me. Not for a top 10 pick obviously but I really wouldn't mind if he falls to the end of the first and we can move up to grab him or better yet just get him in the 2nd depending what we get in the first. He just plays basketball the right way to me. He's not flashy, prolly not a real high ceiling, but he just makes the right decisions and takes good shots. I've seen him projected all over the map from 15-20 to 35-40. But I've seen enough good playmaking to convince me he can be a combo guard in RC's offense.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote