Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #189
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
I like Markkanen but problem with drafting him is - Barnes and Dirk do not fit that well together right now. Why would Barnes and Markkanen fit? Markkanen fits so well with size and skills to get same plays that Dirk and Barnes are getting right now. Rick would have to invent new plays for Barnes where he plays small forward.
Idk it's hard to judge Dirk and Barnes offensively because right now, almost all Dirk lineups are bad. I also haven't seen Markkanen display the mid range post/iso game that Barnes and Dirk have. So I don't know if they would have the same issue of having 2 guys who get shots in the same spot on the floor at once. I've only watched his per game highlights but they all show him pick and popping or just simply spacing the floor at the 3pt line. I haven't seen any calls in the post or top of the key on pnr switches.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote