Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 04:17 PM   #198
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
The more I watch Jackson the more I think he should stay in school for another year. He's an old Freshmen and still living on a lot of hype so I'm sure he'll come out but he has McClemore type bust written all over him.
I can live with the lack of shooting but he just isn't assertive enough for a top 2 player coming out of HS. I know Kansas has extremely good guards that lead the team but Jackson should be more involved for the supposed level of talent that he is.
Josh handles the ball well but I don't see a significant upgrade from DFS if we take him and I just don't see a ceiling even close to Barnes' level in him.
This was my same thought after watching him Monday night. He simply has no shot. Him in the top 10, which he will go, is too much of a risk in a draft this loaded. Then again the Mavs are trying to play for the 8 seed which is a complete joke so maybe my couchGM perspective sucks. Who knows.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote