View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 05:56 PM   #742
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

http://thesmokingcuban.com/2017/02/1...h-this-summer/

Quote:
“We are tanking. People don’t get it. We are playing our youngs. How do you tank? You play your young players. Who are we not playing?”, Cuban said. “We are playing our young guys a lot. They are getting better a lot.”
And yet... I really don't think any of us believes that if the roster stays as is that the "youngs" continue to see bigger minutes once JJ is back and "almost all star level" deron williams is off his restriction. Oh and Simba says "hi".

Quote:
I don’t see us going after the big fish this summer. I think everything is changing. Too much money to stay with your incumbent team. I’d almost rather be a team with a ton of cap room into the regular season to take players off people’s hands. If I am below the salary floor, we just pay that money to existing players. Means everybody on the roster gets more.
Wait... so after 6 years of using the same blueprint all it took was a CBA change for Cuban to stop rolling out the same blueprint. Well it's over... hopefully.
Quote:
As far was looking at players who could be targets this coming summer, “I’m watching college games. I’ve never watched a college game other than Indiana prior to the Final Four in 17 years,” Cuban said.
So... There goes Donnie and RC making the pick......

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/audio/ben-skin/ for audio interview
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote