View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 06:08 PM   #744
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
In regards to Simba, he plays the same position as DFS, Barnes, and Wes. DFS and Wes are both young players and as Cuban stated Wes sets the tone for this team. Simply aren't enough minutes to go around.
I agree and disagree. We play super small and put Wes at the 3 a lot. If we were really tanking by playing young players I think Simba would play some over Harris/dwill/jj. Harris is a winner and despite what the box score says any night he just makes plays that help us win every game it seems. And once JJ and Dwill are off restrictions I expect yogi and DFS to see even less minutes. I guess I should amend my statement to something like "I'll believe it when the team is healthy and I see it." As of now I really think some of these minutes are only going to the young players out of necessity from injuries.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote