View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #396
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Westbrook would destroy the old record too. Btw, it's funny that you ignore the fact that Nash during his MVP season had a higher TOV%. That's barely an advanced stat, man, it tells you how big of a chance you have at turning the ball over, when it's in your hand. And Nash did worse at that than Harden does right now. I get it, you don't like Harden.
I didn't ignore Nash's TOv% that you pointed out. Where did I say Harden had the highest TOV% in history? I said he was breaking TO records. I said nobody has led the league 3 years in a row and he's on the verge. I said idc about Nash's TOV% because at the end of the day Nash didn't break those records, and yes Nash also wasn't an insufferable eye sore like Harden. But sure, keep bringing up TOV% and changing the point of my original post which was just to inform everyone that Harden is a POS and that he is breaking TO records and doing something in a negative light that has never been done in the 70 year history of the NBA. But yeah others have has worse TOV%'s.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote