Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:24 PM   #405
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm starting to turn a 180 on Monk...especially with Curry's recent slump. Monk is bigger, longer wingspan, and a ton more athletic and quick. In fact, Monk's athleticism, aside from his shooting, is likely what puts him in the top 10. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the slam sunk contest.
I was thinking something very similar and am wondering what Curry's trade value would be in terms of draft pick.

It seems to me Curry, Barnes and Yogi all took a backseat when Dirk, Devin, Wes and JJ were all back together. It almost seems they were beginning to take over this team but are now deferring to Dirk, JJ, Wes and Devin as the catalysts.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-22-2017 at 01:26 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote