Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 02:30 PM   #409
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I was thinking something very similar and am wondering what Curry's trade value would be in terms of draft pick.

It seems to me Curry, Barnes and Yogi all took a backseat when Dirk, Devin, Wes and JJ were all back together. It almost seems they were beginning to take over this team but are now deferring to Dirk, JJ, Wes and Devin as the catalysts.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.
You can tell more than a few players are letting Rick get to their heads...especially Yogi and Curry.

Our lottery pick will be the true test for Rick to see if he can develop them into a really good player/star.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote