Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:07 PM   #413
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I've noticed the same thing... Curry and Yogi seem to be coming back down to earth because of it, and Barnes is in a scoring slump (2 single-digit scoring games in the last 3 contests -- half of his 4 total for the season).

Rick needs to get this worked out.
One of my biggest concerns when JJ was out and Yogi and Seth were playing so well and the team as a whole was playing well was the impact JJ would have to Seth and Yogi when he returned. I noticed last night in a stretch where Yogi and the team were struggling a bit that Rick quickly went back to JJ as if he trusted him more than Yogi.

That's fine and I get that Rick will fight for wins to the end and I respect that but we'd be mathematically out of it by now if not for the youth push in January and February so it only seems fair if Rick would let the young guys carry this team the rest of the season and let Wes, Dirk, JJ and Devin be role players in the process.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-22-2017 at 10:09 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote