Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:47 PM   #415
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
No I think you hit the nail on the head. I just think people are too sensitive or unwilling to criticize Rick, but honestly he hasn't had a very good year coaching. I think his greatest achievement is developing Barnes but trying to run vets into the ground just doesn't work anymore. Not when those vets don't have the talent/health to keep up with the current NBA. That's basically what killed the team early on.

And it's not THAT there are vets on the roster...it's the over reliance on them that needs to change. I think next season will be the true start to the rebuild...or so I hope.
I mean I guess...Barnes just needed a place to spread his wings. Even Rick said Barnes' work ethic is second to none. He's done a lot himself. Rick gets some credit in there but I wouldnt call it Ricks great achievement