Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 01:08 PM   #423
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
With Curry possibly being our starting PG, Im thinking just take best player available. However, I dont know if I like Markkannan (spelling) that much. He's so slow to me, and thats in college.
Same here. I've watched Markkanen 3 times in big games and has showed me nothing. No aggression to his game whatsoever and seems very soft.

If it comes down to Markkanen, Ntilikina or Monk I think I want Monk....especially if Curry becomes our starting PG.

And I agree with Buck that Barnes should be our SF going forward and we need to be in search of Dirk's replacement if Powell doesn't develop a jumper with range. I still wish Rick would give Uthoff some meaningful minutes because he could be that guy.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-24-2017 at 01:13 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote