View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 10:01 AM   #413
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

The counter to that argument would be that you have plenty of those games each season, yet only a few players ever scored 70. But I get what you're saying.

On another note, I really dislike this year's MVP race. I can't recall a class with multiple players actually playing for the trophy and actively lobbying for themselves that hard. Maybe I have a wrong perception, but imho in recent years, it just happened. There never was so much talk about it. This time it's pretty unique though and lobbying might be needed to push you over the top in a close race.

If Westbrook averages that triple double, that's a no-brainer for me no matter how good Harden performed.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote