Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #21
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Agree. While I like some of the to-be free agent PGs, they will be overpaid.
Curry/Paul/Lowry/Holiday/Hill/Teague/Rose/Mills are about the cream of the crop.
My biggest concern with FA PGs is the age of the decent ones. Teague might be the only realistic one we might be able to pry away from existing team but even that doesn't seem likely. Holiday would be nice with Curry but seems to always be injured. Hill would be okay but is 30 something which doesn't fit our situation and I'm assuming will resign with Jazz.

I honestly see the best way to upgrade PG on this team is via trade.
I still wonder if Phoenix would consider trading Bledsoe for our pick and Powell if we are picking 9 or 10 and they take Ball or another PG with their 1st pick.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote