View Single Post
Old 03-16-2003, 06:29 PM   #25
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

<< J.J. Reddick! J.J. Reddick! J.J. Reddick! Who can stop this Man! He just gutted and humiliated NC State on national television with four three pointers in the last couple of minutes to lead a 15 pt comeback in winning the ACC tournament title. Duke haters beware! Reddick is only a freshman, so there will be hopefully be years of heroics to come from this assasin! With today's game he just set a new record for having the most 20+ pt. games from a freshman in Duke history. He also just set the new all-time leading season ACC free throw shooting record with his figure of %93. This is as a freshman...

I have seen the future and his name is Reddick...

A Deadly Freshman Assasin: Ushering in more yet more years of Duke Dominance
>>

They suck. Death to Duke. BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

GO MARYLAND
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote