Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #194
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
There's no reason for him to turn down max money to take a discount.. But I think there's a very real chance that he's not offered max money mainly due to the decrease from 108m to 101m for the cap as Underdog has pointed out. It'll be interesting. Other teams have to know that the Mavs will match..so why match? To force the Mavs to match? Honestly, the Mavs aren't on anyone's radar enough at the moment for a team to match just for the sake of driving up his price.
I'm glad SOMEONE read my second post... Yeah, I don't think Noel will turn down max, but it might ultimately be because nobody offers it to him.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote