View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:58 PM   #646
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Oh trust me I know basketball enough to know the Mavs cap space. Which is the obvious team I research mostly.
But you were talking about OKC and didn't seem to have a clue about their cap situation... At least take 30 seconds to educate yourself before posting: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Oklahoma+City+Thunder+team+salary

Quote:
The main reason is Noel and Barnes. Paul could really think about bolting if Griffin leaves don't you think? He's tried with Deandre how many times and the guy proves he's not going anywhere. That game 7 Paul seemed like he's really leaving after the post game interview too. With Noel this could actually intrigue Paul. But that's where it sets up moving Harris to free space. Then try to draft Jonathan Isaac, Markkanen, Collins, or the best forward. Which can also leave the team that looks like a contender if Wes can at least bounce back next season defensively. Dirk would not only have a young team but a starting 5 that could do damage. Now all depending if the ETO is used.
Or Paul could go to the third-best team in the league and play with Leonard, Aldridge, and Gasol, where he'd fit like a glove (especially with Parker inching closer to retirement).

Hell, after the Jordan drama, I get the sense that he doesn't have the slightest respect for Dallas, Cuban, Dirk, or the Mavs franchise as a whole... Why the hell would he come here?

Quote:
I don't know but Carlisle does like to pickup PG's already going on 33. Like Kidd was when he moved on from the Nets.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-01-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote