Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 03:20 PM   #881
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'd love to have Frank, but people are going to have to be patient with him...including the coach.
Tons of articles about how the Knicks are obsessed with Frank and they have a 97.2% chance of drafting before us.

But yeah, I love the idea of Frank. I can see him playing really well with Curry. I think he may only take two seasons, particularly with how far he's come just this year alone.

I think we have one of the following drop to us and we take the one player who is there:
Fox, Smith, Ntilinka, or Monk.

Bad news? We don't get to pick which we want. Good news is that there's a great chance that one of them will be available.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote