Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:11 PM   #1946
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

It all feels like a dream. Getting DSJ in this draft is an absolute home run. Dig into his camp footage. Guy is elite. Dominant. Under rated because everyone wants the next Greek Freak or John Wall clone. They want to validate their genius by picking the next Porzingis or Dirk. Over thinking the process imo.

In all the same ways that Fultz was still the best player in the draft despite mediocre to terrible defense on a bad team, so is DSJ. He carries slightly more risk due to the knee injury and lack of size, but he is as explosive, dynamic, and skilled as they come. There is no draft where he shouldn't of been a top 5 pick.

I'll stick to what I've said from the beginning. Fultz, then Monk, then DSJ. I'm not mad we skipped Monk. It made sense in the situation and the Mavs love their locker room. Would of taken some serious rearranging to make it fit and build around. You give me the 3rd pick and I would be asking for the same guy.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-22-2017 at 09:14 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote