View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 11:38 PM   #1040
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Paul wants to go to Houston?

Never been so conflicted. Love watching the Clippers implode with Deandre stuck in the rubble. Hate the trashy ass Rockets and Paul for thinking Harden will let him touch the ball.
I still think he's just using them to gain leverage in talks with Clips. I could halfway believe he'd be a Spur for a better chance to win but the Rockets... Seems like a terrible fit. But if he did go to the Rockets he would bring a fantastic whiny culture with him to mix with their bleeding eye sore of a franchise player. They would have to do some serious gutting of the roster to get to his 35m max though. They would lose Pat Bev, Anderson, Lou, and 2-3 end of the bench guys I think might do it. Keep spinning those wheels Rockettes. That's a lot of 3's and cheap ass assists for Harden to lose for a guy who will miss 20-30 games like clockwork.

Plus he's no Woodslanger doesn't move the needle to me.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote