Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:55 PM   #391
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You don't bid against yourself in free agency. Only poorly run teams like the Nets would do something like that. Unless Phoenix gives him an offer of 18-20 million, then there is absolutely no way Noel gets that that kinda money. None. Right now my guess is 15-17 million, and that is probably being generous. The market has nearly dried up. It is what it is.
Exactly this. That's the old Mavs way of doing business and thanks god it seems to have ceased. All signs point to a shift away from Cuban and less emotion based decisions. I agree he'll wind up getting closer to 15 maybe they'll thrown in a little extra to keep him happy. But they've seen Noel and those knees up close. I trust them not to make a decision that isn't well thought out or to considerably overpay
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote