Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #396
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why people (his agent, posters here, etc) even think he's worth 20mill.

Between his injury history and never showing himself to be a top-30 center in the league stat-wise, I dont see the 20-25 mill number. He's a good fit because of his defense which we need, but his rebounding isn't stupendous. I really like him, but stars/superstars get 20+. His draft position is about the only thing that supports him being a star and thus far hasn't lived up to stardom in more than brief flashes. He's about to be a fourth year player who has never played a full season and has been more hype than production.

I like him and he's certainly the best center still available who fits what we're doing, but he's basically Dampier before he got that fatty contract. Great role player that does one thing well (disrupt) who is aiming to get vastly overpaid

35th among centers in rebounding rate
30th among centers in value added
16th among centers in PER
31st among centers in defensive rebounding rate

[Preparing to be flamed]

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-30-2017 at 02:55 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote