Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #398
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Teams that have RFAs hold the cards, and it's one of the few advantages teams have in this league. Problem is that it is such a player oriented league that players/agents will still do anything possible to put things in their favor. If Noel takes then QO, then that is all on him. Mavs should absolutely NOT pay a player some ridiculous contract that the market didn't deem worth it. All it takes is one team, and no team has made an offer.

I've seen 5/85 being thrown around, and I think that is a sweet spot and very generous. 17 mil a year for 5 years is absolutely more than fair and one I'm sure the Mavs would make.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote