Thread: Nerlens Noel
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 12:50 AM   #2
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
One of them on the Locked on podcast made a good point regarding Noel injury. Mavs wouldve never traded for him in the first place if they thought his knees would be an issue. I really do think Mavs are probably offering a 12m range contract in order to keep his money manageable and give them room for next offseason. Or it could be what someone posted above regarding years. Not a lot of info to go on though. Obviously some reading between lines.
Mavs know what Bryan_Wilson posted...it's hard to make up for lost money. Combine that with uncertainty as to just how good Noel would actually be, yes, they made an offer somewhere in the 12M range. Which Noel found 'insulting' I believe, was the word, albeit I believe from his agent. So, they seem far apart. It seems like his agent is whispering in his ear that he IS a max contract player, and he believes it. Given that...what offer would he take?
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote